- Service: Basic SEO site promotion
- Target promotion region: Ukraine
- Niche: Agribusiness (the sales of mineral fertilisers)
- Team: SEO-specialist, Link Builder, 2 copywriters
- SEO project specialist: Plotnikova N.I.
- Promotion period: 9 months, with further ongoing collaboration :)
- Tools: SEO Powersuite, Ahrefs, GSC, GA, Screaming Frog
About the client
Tetra-Agro is a manufacturer that sells one type of agricultural product with a highly pronounced seasonality. The client refused to agree to the development of a foreign language version of their site, unlike their competitors.
- To help the business to find new growth points by improving site functionality, increasing brand awareness and improving the site’s search engine visibility.
- To develop a 9-month promotion strategy for optimising the site for keywords with commercial intent.
- To increase targeted, qualified organic traffic.
Comprehensive analysis of competitors performed.
The semantic core of the site was expanded:
- A more wholesome semantic core was collected, including commercial search queries (like “buy”, “price”);
- Optimisation of the existing pages of the site for additional keywords was carried out;
- A strategy for creating new pages that strengthen the site’s authority, expertise and credibility was developed.
- Technical SEO
- Content optimisation and on-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- A comprehensive monthly SEO task list
Comparison of impressions and clicks, by time period *:
September 1, 2019 – September 30, 2019 (solid lines) and September 1, 2020 – September 30, 2020 (dashed lines)
Note: * – due to the seasonality of the product, we compared the same time period as last year
- The total number of visitors in 2020 increased by 87.41%, on average and the number of visitors from organic search increased by 297.25%, compared to the same time period last year
- The number of sessions per month increased by 104.11%, on average compared to the same time period last year
- The number of new users increased by 90.87%.
Traffic Analysis, by Source
Organic search – traffic from search engine results, earned directly as a result of SEO.
Direct – traffic obtained via users directly entering your company URL into their browser
Referral – traffic from sources other than Google’s search engine results (i.e. links from other websites, via email)
Comparison of the total number of keywords in the top of Google SERPs:
Home page (went from 12 to 273 – an increase of 2175%):
Product page (went from 46 to 406 – an increase of 782.6%)
In 9 months – the optimisation for 931 keywords in Ukrainian was carried out,
72 keywords ranked in – TOP 3;
99 keywords ranked in – TOP 5;
170 keywords ranked in – TOP 10;
452 keywords ranked in – TOP 50.