- Service: WordPress SEO
- Target promotion region: Ukraine, Poland
- Niche: Frame construction
- Team: SEO specialist, 2 copywriters
- SEO project specialist: Anna Boiko
- Promotion period: 2 years (active project)
- Tools: SEO Powersuite, Ahrefs, GSC, GA, GTM
To achieve target conversion rates for key services and technologies in Ukraine and Poland. Traffic growth. Optimisation of the Ukrainian, Russian and Polish versions of the site. To improve the PageSpeed indicator and develop a SEO-friendly site structure. To launch technical support of the site. To draw up a strategic plan for optimising the Ukrainian, Russian and Polish versions of the site.
● Comprehensive SEO site audit
● Digital marketing plan drawn up
● External promotion strategy developed
● Semantic core collected
- Blog posts
A detailed niche analysis was carried out, keyword clusters were broken down by page type, on-page and off-page optimisation for high priority keywords was carried out.
● Technical SEO:
Basic technical optimisation carried out, PageSpeed indicator improved, broken links found and fixed etc.
● On-page SEO:
After a detailed niche analysis was performed and the buyer personas of target clients were taken into account, the structure of the site was developed. The technical specifications for site content were drawn up. Site content written up. Maintenance and content filling of the site with up-to-date, relevant information on the construction of new facilities and regarding the range of services provided. Internal cross-linking by anchor text, A / B testing of meta-tags carried out.
● Off-page SEO:
Anchor text sheet for each page of the site drawn up. Analysis of competitors’ backlinks carried out. Low-quality backlinks removed. An extensive backlink profile built up.
● Comprehensive monthly SEO task list to manage site performance:
Monthly content plan drawn up, external link building, working with social media signals, site admin. Technical condition of the site monitored.
Comparison of organic traffic by time period:
September 1, 2019 – September 30, 2019 (orange) and September 1, 2020 – September 30, 2020 (blue)
1. Organic traffic / 2. Traffic Analysis by Source / 3. External links
- Traffic has risen by more than 2.5 times, compared to the same time period in the previous year.
- Organic traffic: traffic from search engine results that is earned directly as a result of SEO.
- Direct – traffic obtained via users directly entering your company URL into their browser
- Paid Search – traffic obtained though paid advertising such as Google Adwords.
We have worked on the keyword optimisation for over 500 commercial keywords (250 in Ukrainian / 150 in Russian / 100 in Polish):
- In spite of the coronavirus pandemic, we still managed to generate organic leads and attract new customers from both Ukraine and Poland
- Company site is in the TOP 10 on the market in Ukraine – ranking for more than 150 commercial keywords in Ukrainian, more than 100 in Russian and more than 50 in Polish.
The site is ranking highly for the vast majority of keywords. A more detailed analysis of the results shows the precise statistics on the positions of the keywords we tracked.